vrijdag 24 september 2010

Movie: The Barbie Diaries


















I really wanted to see this one, because of the mysterious diary. But it turns out to be so-so not really meeting with my expectations. Things indeed come true but it was quite blurring. Also the fact that she wanted to become popular by becoming friends with her "opponents" is weak. I also think it's strange to see she ends up with Kevin her closest male friend, because she has not shown any fondness towards him to us. The fact she finally chooses him over Todd, because she realized it was Kevin who left her the notes is not reasonable... because she always liked Todd... and has never shown likeness towards Kevin.

But this is a child story, so no need to think that deeply, I watched it for my English :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten