vrijdag 12 november 2010

Movie: Bridget Jones Diary


















I really love this movie, and especially Bridget Jones. She is such a sweet girl, I don't think she is too fat, she is okay, a little chubby, but very cute. Renee Zellweger is really a sweet girl and her voice is just amazing very girly and cute. From all the actrices she has the cutest and most outstanding voice.

I'm happy Bridget has chosen for Mark and not Daniel. As Daniel has cheated and Mark has the same with his ex-wife. So I they make a really good couple.

The ending I love so much too, I thought Mark was angry because of what Bridget has written in her diary. I didn't expect that he went to buy a new diary for her. It was so sweet to see how Bridget was in little clothes chasing after him and their romantic kiss in the snow was so good!


I definitely recommend every woman to watch this movie and I will watch the second movie too!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten