zaterdag 13 november 2010

Movie: Love Actually


















I don't really like this movie... there are too many characters inside it and they have their own story. But I have to say this movie has a lot of nice songs, which makes it better. Also I recognized some actors from other movies, like Hugh Grant, Keira Knightly, actor who acted as Snape in Harry Potter movies, the child acted in Nanny McPhee 2 and of course Colin Firth.. also Rowan Atkinson.

What I notice is that in almost all movies they cheat with love... which I don't like to see, but it reflects the reality so no wonder they have it in it. But this movie has lots of cheating ... and embarrassing contents...

If I have to compare this with Bridget Jones Diary, I think that one is better, that one also have Hugh Grant and Colin Firth. This movie resembles the Dutch movie "Alles is Liefde", also many characters and about love.

However the ending where everybody hugged each other was nice.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten