zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

Movie: Cars


















This movie is not only about racing, it has a deeper meaning behind and that's what I like. It's not only about winning races, and won by cheating is not appreciated. :) While watching at the beginning I thought it was boring, I even wanted to quit watching, but then when Lightning McQueen was dropped to a strange place the story unfolds and I got my attention back.

I love it when they are all there to support him racing and that although he didn't won he had won the race champion he did won many hearts. I also like the interaction between Sally and Lightning McQueen, they do have chemistry and they teased each other, love their scenes together!

I have no regret watching this film and I would recommend other people to watch too.

Ratings: 4/5

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten