zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

Movie: Titanic


















This is such a touching, beautiful love story, disaster movie! It's so sad to see they can't be together at the end... As this is such a classic I have to watch this, I watched it when I was young but by then I didn't know English and most of the story I've already forgotten.

It's so touching to see to see they saved each other, there was much action and adventure. If the water was not freezing, I believe most of the people will survive with the float jackets. If there was good management I believe more people can survive, panicking wouldn't help, there should be a leader who kept control over the afraid people to calm them down and act quickly and professional.

Why they didn't make Leonardo to survive, I mean he is a man, should be stronger than a woman...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten