donderdag 19 augustus 2010

Music: Lady Gaga


















I love her music. Usually when a singer has released an album one or two songs will be a big hit (some even don't have a hit at all..), and maybe the third or fourth being popular but not really a hit. But for Lady Gaga it's a different, almost all of her songs are hits. :) That's why I like her music, in her album, around half of her album songs are a big hit, that is really good.

Her voice is very clear and she is able to change her voice when singing different songs. Her songs are pop music which is my favorite type of music. As she writes her own lyrics and play the piano which makes her even more talented. Maybe she is not the prettiest, but her appearance makes her outstanding from other artistes.

Okay, let me sum up the songs I like:
  1. Pokerface
  2. Just Dance
  3. Love Game
  4. Papparazzi
  5. Eh, eh, nothing else I can say
  6. Boys Boys Boys
  7. Starstruck
  8. Fashion
  9. Bad Romance
  10. Alejandro
  11. Telephone

These songs come from the albums, The Fame and The Fame Monster, except for Fashion (soundtrack).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten