zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

Ratings Barbie movies

I've watched many Barbie movies and I think it's time to rate them, I have not seen all Barbie movies, but I have seen enough to rate.
















Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses: 5/5
I love this one so much! The plot is very good written.


Barbie and the Diamond Castle: 4/5
The journey is interesting and the dogs are cute.

Barbie and the Three Musketeers: 3/5

Barbie as the Island Princess:  2/5
I don't really like this one, they sing too much I think. The plot is so-so.

Barbie in a Christmas Carol Movie: 5/5
I love this one very much, even though the plot is not unique (it's adapted from Charles Dickens). It's something new to me, because I did not know about the story of the three fairies.

Barbie in a Mermaid Tale: 3/5

Barbie Mariposa: 4/5
I love the adventure they undergone.

Barbie Thumbelina: 3/5
This movie is not of a grown up Barbie, but the baby Thumbelina.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten