zaterdag 1 januari 2011

Movie: Charlie's Angels Full Throttle


















Comparing to the first movie, I love that one better. This one is also nice, but not so good as the first. Usually sequels aren't that good... I still love their different appearances and the action scenes in here. Especially the fighting scenes, so great to see. I also love the fact that they use limited blood in here, which makes it not nasty. Love the angels so much! What I notice is that Cameron Diaz is the tallest of them all and Lucy Liu the shortest. The thin man in here is so creepy, he appeared in the previous movie as well. Oh and Demi Moore was great in here, she was an angel as well. The first time I saw her she was so familiar to me but I didn't recognize her immediately, that is because I have never seen a movie of her before.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten