zaterdag 1 januari 2011

Movie: The Social Network


















This movie is not nice, I don't like it, maybe that is because it's not my genre of movies. It's just normal movie about a normal life, nothing special. Of course the Facebook founder is great, but then I don't think a movie should be made of it, because it's not something very very great... Also the plot is so-so, well you can't expect much as this is based on facts. The ending is so stupid, an open ending. I'm wondering if his ex-girlfriend would forgive him and reunite.. I doubt, because she was not so positive about him. Also the movie is quite long, they should have shorten it, especially nothing spectacular happens in the movie.. If I may rate it, I rate this movie 2 stars out of 5.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten