zondag 2 januari 2011

Movie: The Notebook


















Wow, this movie is really sad! Also romantic, but to me very sad as well. The ending is so beautiful, she finally remembers everything and they died together. I have expected that, because they are elderly. Good she has followed her heart and be together with Noah, better chose a man who truly loves you and works hard for you than a rich man who doesn't do anything only have money. Because these men might fallen in love with other women later. This actress is from the movie Mean Girls, that's why her face is so familiar to me. This movie I wouldn't rewatch it, too long and 1 time is okay, too sad to me, I love more light hearted romance stories, this is too sad, just like Titanic, also very sad.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten