donderdag 30 december 2010

Movie: Charlies Angels


















I love this movie, I will rate 4 stars out of 5. The actions like fighting scenes etc are so nice to watch, so cool to see these girls in action, women rules in here! The three angels look beautiful and I enjoy watching them in different appearances on different occasions. It's not boring at all, action comes after action I just love it! The songs they used are catchy, but the whole movie is very "Americanized". The three girls are professional yet playful, very cool! The plot is quite good, I first though the plot is so-so, but then when it's clear they want to kidnap Charlie and that Knox is the bad guy it is quite good! It's not a simple story with only random action scenes, it has indeed a story. I definitely will watch the second movie!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten