maandag 20 december 2010

Movie: Shark Tale


















Oh my god! I really love this movie! I rate it 5 stars out of 5.

First there are so many stars starring in here which is quite rare, and my favorite actress Renee Zellweger is starring in it! Her voice is so sweet and cute I recognized it immediately. It is a good idea to let her voice Angie because that character is also cute and sweet, as for Angelina Jolie voicing Lola is excellent, her voice is sexy and suits this character.

Beside the famous celebrities the plot is very interesting and good. I was not bored while watching, I can't stop watching, even though I was doing something else, it caught my attention. The plot is really good, there is indeed a story and lessons to learn from. Also love Oscar has chosen for Angie and at last told the truth. Even though he lied he has ensured that they were save from the sharks.

The songs they use are nice (a.o. Christina, Car Wash and Justin Timberlake) and the movie is funny and hip, but the most important thing is that the story is written very well, really done a good job! I recommend everyone to watch this!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten