vrijdag 3 december 2010

Movie: Hairspray
















This movie is so-so, not really good. I like their costumes though, especially the colorful dresses. It's the 60 times and I quite like movies based on the 60's. What I don't think is realistic, is that Link falls in love with Tracy, no offense to Tracy but I think he would fall in love with a girl who has much prettier, like tall and slim...
John Travolta has done a good job acting as a woman in here, if his eyes are not that narrow then he might look like a real woman. Anyway, this movie is okay, not really good to me, the plot is not really strong and this movie is not going to my favorite movies' list. If you like musical movies then you should not miss out this as they sing a lot in here, otherwise I wouldn't recommend to watch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten