vrijdag 3 december 2010

Movie: Ella Enchanted


















I like this movie very much, if I may rate it I will give it 9 from the 10 stars.

This one is not like Cinderella a simple story with the evil ones the stepmother and the daughters. It has the elements of Cinderella but more than that. Some parts are quite emotional, it was so sad she had to kill the prince.. The biggest evil one out here is the uncle and the stepmother and the daughters are side characters. There are also very funny parts, like the fighting scenes where Ella and the prince fought as though they know martial arts. Also there was a scene where Ella was demanded to smile and that was quite funny with the big smile on her face which she couldn't stop. I love the happy ending, the prince and Ella really matches, both are beautiful. ^^ I'm so proud that they make Ella getting stronger than the spell and won't be obedient anymore, rather than lifting up the spell by the fairy.

Also love the songs they put into the movie, making it happy and musical like.

I would really recommend this to anyone, it's a really good fantasy, romance, adventure story.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten