zaterdag 25 december 2010

Movie: Mulan 2


















Wow I just love this movie! I will rate it 4 stars out of 5! It caught my attention very much and this one is much better than the first one, at least I think I prefer this one. Although this one is not about saving China and having a war, but bringing the princesses to another country to come to a peach, something like that.

During this journey many things happened, Mushi is preventing Mulan and the general being together which is quite funny at first but then it annoys me. Also the three princesses love the other three warriors, who couldn't find a wife and I think they really match. It was so funny to see the tallest princess laughing and pulling funny faces and laughing like a pig with one of the warrior. So good to see they follow their hearts like Mulan did. At the point where the general fall down I really thought he was dead for a while, so glad they made him survive, I would never forgive Disney if they really did kill him. I just love happy endings..
At the end they live happily ever after, which I just love to see! The general looks quite good in the new clothes at the ending.

This movie you definitely should watch, I believe you will love it, after all this one is much more entertaining and funny to watch, it makes me laugh, the first one didn't, also the general was quite cold towards Mulan in the first movie.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten