donderdag 23 december 2010

Movie: The Spiderwick Chronicles


















This movie is so exciting and good, I just love it. I really couldn't stop watching, one exciting scene after one.

The ending was so good, the best ending ever. How they defeated the troll was so awesome. The troll turned into a bird to catch the book and was being eaten by the pig in the tree who likes to eat birds that was so smart to do that! I also love the father met his daughter (now elderly) again and that the daughter turned back into a child. I'm wondering where they are going, back to the "safe place"? Well, I wouldn't like that, because there, it is quite isolated and quite boring to live I think.

Anyway, a very good movie, full with action and adventure and the length is reasonble, if this was in 3D then it would be ideal to watch! I will rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten