maandag 9 augustus 2010

Album: Love Holic


















This is the second album of Myolie and it's called "Love Holic". I got this album for free because I promised to design forum banners of Myolie Wu English Forum. I love to design with Photoshop, so it's no problem to design banners for the forum.
This album contains even less songs than her first album! I like to listen to "Love Delusion", I just love happy songs like this one. I also like "Bright Day", it's not a happy song but one sung with feelings. The duet with Chilam is also good. The duet with Kevin is not really impressive, the chorus sounds okay though.

The poster included in this album is not a very nice one, it shows her like this cover but then with pink color... it does not look good at all! I prefer without that pink color! I love the postcards included.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten