donderdag 19 augustus 2010

Movie: Shrek


















I have never decided to watch Shrek, because that ogre monster does not look nice. But finally I decided to watch because it's a very popular animated movie. So I started watching the trailer and I love it, especially because I saw fairy tales figures like Pinocchio, wolf, snow white etc. which are great! It must be special to see them in this movie.

The story is really nice and I will watch all the other Shrek movies too! This animation movie is different than other animations. It contains some sadness and they played the soundtrack Halleluja. I really love it! The story is nice and unique, I have not seen something that resembles this.

I think if Fiona kissed the prince, she will turn into human princess again, but she kissed an ogre so that resulted her into an ogress.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten