maandag 9 augustus 2010

Movie: Jumanji






















I remembered when I was young we watched a movie at school and it was about a board game and that everything was turning into real. So I looked up on Google "board game movies" and I found a list, I remembered a boy and a girl playing that game. From the descriptions I saw Jumanji also has a boy and a girl playing it, so I decided to watch this movie.

I like this movie, I like how the four of them stick together and play the game. They finally finish the game, it was really on the edge, because the soldier shot him down. I'm wondering if the children Judy and Peter remember everything, I think so because of their looks at Alan and Sarah. I like the ending for Alan and Sarah as they are paired together, but not the scene at the beach where the board game Jumanji is half buried in the sand, ready to be found by the two children coming up because of the drum beats... so frightning!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten