maandag 9 augustus 2010

Movie: Twilight


















This is the first movie from the Twilight series. As there are not many things happening in the story, the movie resembles the book. I don't think Edward in the movie is handsome at all, not as handsome as described in the book. Edward is more handsome in my own fantasy while reading the book than the Edward in this movie... but well I pretended him handsome while watching...

It's not so romantic as in the book, I don't think there is chemistry between them. Also there are more romantic scenes in the book than in the movie.

I know that Bella is not the type who likes to use make-up, but I think she looks better if she uses a little bit make-up, also someone who looks better to act as Edward... someone when you look into his eyes you will get electrified ;) Also I think someone else should have acted as James, he is supposed to be evil, but this man acting as James does not look evil at all...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten