vrijdag 20 augustus 2010

Movie: Twilight: Eclipse


















This is the third installment of Twilight and I think it's the best Twilight movie so far. There are many romantic scenes (kissing scenes of Bella and Edward and others) and action scenes, I like when they started working together (the vampires and the wolves) to protect Bella and to fight against the new borns (vampires).

Oh and this movie is not boring at all, there are many different, interesting scenes. At times I think it was funny to see both boys fighting over the girl and to see how they envy each other. The fight with the new borns was intense but good and the fight with Victoria and Edward was intense too, Bella saved Edward by bleeding herself and finally Victoria died!

I enjoy this movie as a fantasy story and not based on reality, Bella has no ambitions and is involved in love between two boys whom are actually not humans. Also I think it is very tiring to be Bella, she loves Edward but she is also afraid Jacob does not like it... she wants both parties to be satisfied... that is impossible.. my gosh, unless she marries both guys... >.< hell no! This is such a complicated love triangle...
I can't wait for the next movie, the last one.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten