vrijdag 20 augustus 2010

Movie: Vampires Suck


















I was really looking forward for this movie because of the trailer. It is supposed to be a comedy version of Twilight, after watching Eclipse (third installment of Twilight) I thought it would be nice to watch this one, a funny, less serious comedy about Twilight, even Alice (the girl from Wonderland) is in it and Lady Gaga, it should be very funny I thought...
Well when watching the first 10 minutes I already have jumped to the conclusion this is a bad movie, the comedy in it is not funny at all, more exaggeration which is not funny to me: it sucks. Yeah, the movie sucks!
Bella is popular amongst the boys at school in Twilight, well in this movie she has been bullied by other students at the first day school... and a greeting from Eric was a punch in the face...is that supposed to be funny? No not at all! Maybe it's me, I don't like this parody. I'm happy not to waste money to buy a ticket to watch this in cinema.

Oh and guess what? I've not finished this movie (I stopped after watching 30 minutes).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten