donderdag 12 augustus 2010

PHP programming: Financial Management System


















Finally finished and published today after several weeks for making this one, yeah I have lost some motivation during the process. But I finally urged myself to continue with it and to finish it before school starts! This PHP script is a web application for keeping track of your spendings and receivings. Statistics are shown in colorful pie charts, the colors you can choose it by yourself.

Want to try? That is possible. Just register an account and log in and start adding objects.

The link to this financial management system is: http://ycscripts.co.cc/scripts/financial-management-system/

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi, congratulations by your code. I want to test it, but the link is broken... can you send me it to aribarreto @ gmail.com?
    Thank you, Yanny.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have never heard about this solution but PHP programming language is so accessible that it is not a problem to write such an application. From what I am looking for, good programmers look at https://grapeup.com/careers so I think that if someone knows how to program it will find a job no problem.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen