maandag 9 augustus 2010

Movie: Alice in Wonderland


















I like this movie, it's about Alice now 19 years old. She once had been to Underland (she mistaken for "Wonderland") and her goal is to defeat the dragon and therefore defeat the Red Queen.

I like the part of Bandersnatch became friends with Alice. I nearly cried when Bandersnatch licked Alice's wound on her arm, it was so touching. Also funny she said: "Off with its head" when she executed the dragon, because the red queen always commands this.
The white queen wears dark lipstick color and dark fingernail varnish, I prefer her to use bright red color instead, because she is supposed to be on the good side and the red queen the evil side...
I'm happy she made her own decision and not marry that man, he does not look good at all and he was not really kind to her, he pretended to be a nice gentleman.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten