maandag 9 augustus 2010

Book: Twilight


















This is the first book of the Twilight series. The story is okay, not really impressive though. If I may compare this to Harry Potter's series I would prefer Harry Potter's, though both are fantasy stories, in Harry Potter's there are more adventures and the story is more complicated that this one. But these are two different stories, so better not compare..?!

I like the love story between Edward and Bella, but at the end Bella decided to become a vampire so that she can be together with Edward forever... well, I actually don't agree with her at all. Edward does not want her to become a vampire, because her life has just started and I agree with him.
Why not staying as a human, Edward promised to be together with her, the fact that she will age is maybe not so nice but to me I think it's okay, maybe I love to be a human so much... so I can't imagine I'm Bella anymore after she wanted to be a vampire.

The stupid thing is, I have read some spoilers and that she will turns into a vampire soon in the next series... I don't want her to turn at all, so therefore I have decided to stop reading the next Twilight series. Because reading costs a lot of time (to me it is), I only want to read nice stories. The idea she will turn into a vampire is not nice at all!

Maybe I will only watch the movies... as watching movies are more entertaining and you will also get to know the story.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten