maandag 9 augustus 2010

Movie: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


















I like this movie, it's the first installment of the Harry Potter's series. It's so cute to see them they all are children in this movie. I'm satisfied they have the most important events played in the movie. I've seen this movie before, but I've forgotten the details (in the book and the movie). After this review there will be more Harry Potter reviews coming up, since I'm going to watch Harry Potter movies one by one.

Love the last part where the three of them went to save the Sorcerer's Stone and to found out it was professor Quirrel who wanted the stone instead of professor Snape. Also the truth that Snape protected Harry while Quirrel was cursing him during the Quidditch game. This shows signs that Snape is not bad at all, but I have the idea that Harry and his friends don't know that he is not bad...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten