zaterdag 14 augustus 2010

Movie: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


















This is the sixth installment already. This one is more about love than the previous movies. Harry started to have feelings for Ginny and Ginny the same for Harry! The same for Hermione with Ron. It's so hilarious to see the scene Ron was in love because of a love potion, his gaze was dreamy and happy, and when he said: "hello darling" and embraced professor Slughorn it was so laughable (he was definitely in love!)
It was so sad Dumbledore died, really sad, although they didn't cry out loud but it was already sad to me when they all raised their wands, so touching!
I personally think this movie is too long (02:26), some scenes are so slow... I think this one is the worst of
all the Harry Potter movies, I don't feel exciting when watching this. Now I can't wait for Harry Potter 7 the last one.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten